Monday, December 4, 2006

Welcome to Sour Patch Land

For my first entry - I will explain my blog's title....these are important things to me in order of importance!

God - I can only hope that I keep God first...I try most of the time to keep this important piece in my life. While I don't think the only way to experience God is my way, I am sort of in the business of church. I have a degree in religion; a master's of divinity and work in a church rooted ministry; of which I am way to passionate about - it is sort of my life, actually. I am privledged to be able to focus on God for a job - and I give thanks for that almost everyday. I won't be quiet about this God I love.

Chicago - I love my city, the neighborhoods, and the fact that I get the opportunity to live here. I am quite passionate about sharing the joys and the pains of this city with anyone who will listen. I won't be quiet about this place I love.


Sour Patch Kids - This is silly, but I am addicted to these little candies. I can even tell a fresh bag from a bag that has been on the shelf a little too long. I am sure I will post about that soon. I won't be quiet about this candy I love.

If anything - I can promise I am not quiet about the things that I love - so I hope you keep checking for new posts.

No comments: