Sunday, December 17, 2006

More life

I had a weekend of normalness...or at least more of what I think real people do on a weekend...

I went a party last night and then to a concert of a friend's at a bar. The lead singer is my friend, and wow is she good!!! She can sing.....wow she can sing. The band's name is matchfactory. They have a website matchfactory.org. They will be a Lily's in January - a little bit of blues, a little bit of rock, and a bit of oldies - they rock. Go Aimee! The cool thing is that I get to sit next to her in church choir most of the time - unless I am singing tenor but that is another post.


Today, my previously mentioned friend family had a day of making peanut balls (which I grew up calling buckeyes, but these are about triple the size of those) and spice packets to give to people. I thank God for them - I know I have said that before on this blog but I do. They are great people.

See, that is almost normal, right? (maybe I need to analyze my need to be normal!)

No comments: