Sunday, December 9, 2012

Favorite Blog Post

(continuing in my examen 2012)

What was my favorite blog post of the year?



My favorite blog by a huge long shot this year was:

Mennonite in a not so little Black maternity Dress by Hannah Heinzekehr 
 

The blog post hit home for me as one might see by reading the really really long comment on the post.  I think it was the first time in my entire pregnancy up to that point that I thought that I wasn’t the only one going through this.  (Why do we always think we are the only one?)  It helped me become more open and honest about my feelings during pregnancy, even with those that didn’t always get it.

Frankly, I am getting a bit teary eyed thinking about how much this post meant to me and when Hannah asked me to write a post about my pregnancy it was such an honor. http://www.femonite.com/2012/05/17/pregnancy-expectations-and-safety/
 Both my post and Hannah’s blog helped keep me sane and healthy during my pregnancy.  Many thanks Hannah!

No comments: