Monday, November 17, 2008

Vacation flight

My last moment of vacation may have been the sweetest. Jim and I were able to have a 3 seat side of the plane to ourselves. I laid on him while I was reading "Crazy for God" while he read or watched Wall-E. At one point during the movie, I looked up at him and saw him beeming. Pixar and Wall-E have a special place in his heart. I realized that we are pretty good at this marriage thing, or least it feels like it. I was doing my reading theology thing, he was watching Wall-E and we were together. In that moment, that was all that mattered.

2 comments:

Alyzarin said...

I take it Jim would recommend Wall-E then? C and I have wanted to see it but avoided it in the theater since we would probably have had to put up with kids in the room.

Krista said...

I love Wall-E too - but I know that Jim will show up with it this week (it came out on DVD yesterday) anyway - so I didn't need to watch it when I could read.

You should see it.