Wednesday, January 16, 2008

pudding

Last night I said to Jim, while eating some pudding, we are addicted to pudding. He said, You are addicted to pudding and I am just along for the ride.

That is probably true. I love jello instant pudding, it is great for those of us who are trying to eat healthy and trying to get enough milk in a day and also need a bit of sweet. However, since my throat started hurting - it is a great sliding food.

Pray for us please, as Jim is now sliding back down into sickness and I probably have a good week or so before I can truly even think about being well.

1 comment:

Alyzarin said...

C and I recently became addicted to the instant chocolate pudding with the miniature mint-flavored chips in it. And I just found a bunch on clearance for 37 cents a box-- so we're on a pudding kick too!

I hope you two start feeling better soon.