Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cute Romantic and all about the T shirt

Especially when I am cooking for DOOR, I often grab a T shirt and run out out the DOOR. The T shirt I put onto is especially soft and well worn, but Jim's. He is fond of the band "Death Cab for Cutie" and this shirt promotes that. This happens to be a hip band that I know little about and often when I wear it for DOOR, I get asked questions about it or comments like, "What is your favorite song?" and I have no idea since I just like the shirt.

This morning after breakfast I ran back home for something and caught Jim leaving for work; he saw what I had on and while he was on the train (assumingly) he texted:
By the way, narrow stairs is the name of Death Cab's new album if anyone asks.

It just made me smile; Jim is so geekly romantic it is cute.

No comments: