Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Petes vs. Whole Food and Toy Bizarre

Last week, I went to Whole Foods for our groceries - I really stick to my list generally there, I worry about cost there - so when the planned meals are done there is no food in the fridge. Yesterday, I went to my regular Pete's. When Jim got home, opened the fridge and said - Did you go grocery shopping hungry? Nope, but if it is on sale and I might use it - I buy it, especially fresh produce which I buy very little of at Whole Foods. The funny thing is that I love Whole Foods - I get excited to go still, but I feel at home at Pete's and I like that feeling more. Yes, I know I analyze grocery shopping way too much.

After being on a computer high with my dad over the weekend, Jim brought up commodore 64 games again (they are coming out for the Wii soon). I asked if he could find Toy Bizarre. Well, that put it in my mind and yesterday I googled it. I found it! Jim downloaded this crazy C64 that I was playing when our commodore crashed for the final time in the summer of 1997 - I have a good memory for stupid things. I have already played it for about 3 hours. Jim is concerned he won't have access to his computer anymore....

2 comments:

Alyzarin said...

It's possible to over-analyze grocery shopping?

Krista said...

maybe not...