Tuesday, February 12, 2008

LA

I often have moments of becoming my mother, but the other day I had a dad moment. I was at church at Hollywood Presbyterian Church, which happens to have camera crews often because of the location. Anyways, the first service was all about the huge mega pipe organ. I was doing the dad jive - dancing without moving to music. Then, the second service was all about praise and worship music, and enjoying that a bit too - just like dad. While my church is more into say, Spirituals and I love that - I can appreciate the other stuff, just like him.

We had a huge praise of thanks for the strike being called off; as many people in this congregation are effected....This morning I went for a walk before we started meeting for the day. I walked along the stars of hollywood and right by the Dr. Phil studio....life in hollywood.

K

No comments: