Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Redeye Chicago...

We've been posted in the local free Chicago magazine called "The Redeye." Krista responded with this after an article about a company advertising to pay for the engagement ring if someone proposed on the blue line.

Here's the quote:


CTA wedding day

My husband and I did not get engaged on the CTA, but I love it, so when he read your article ("Nothing says 'I love you' like the Blue Line," July 10 column by Kyra Kyles) he said to me: "I wish I had thought of that."

However, we did take the CTA from the church to our wedding dinner, along with about half of our wedding guests--15 or so--and our photographer. The best pictures from our wedding are actually [on] the CTA.

Krista Dutt, 30, Pilsen

Heres the link to redeye's website with our quote

1 comment:

Gail said...

Krista how neat!!