Friday, July 13, 2007

B-day fun

Yesterday was my birthday. We had fun going minigolfing and I got to see the Kwik-E-Mart version of 7-11 here in Chicago it was an awesome thing to see. Had fun and I've had someone make such a big deal out of my birthday as much as Krista did which is nice.

At 7-11 I didn't get to take pictures as my camera was dead but I am a long time reader of a geek/80's website called X-Entertainment and he has an article with pictures on it. I had a lot of fun checking out the Simpson themed store and just had to buy a Squishee and a pink donut.

We went to a mini-golf/arcade place called Haunted Trails. We played a round of mini-golf. I lost by 1 point to my friend Sam.

Most of my birthday's with my parents were just me sitting around the house with a few friends while my father grilled and we usually went swimming...

Oh yah btw the Amazon link will be put up until my birthday party happens on the 21st.

No comments: