Wednesday, May 23, 2007

This is the first week of my funky schedule!

Working crazy hours, being home just enough to sleep and usually pee, and loving every minute of it.

This week is a Spanish class from Duluth, MN. They have been hanging out at Spanish speaking agencies for the week. Plus, in the evenings we have gone to Spanish speaking neighborhoods to eat! Yippee!

This week also holds a sleepover with the City Dwellers, luckily at my house, so sleep may actually occur....another cavity being filled, and working on Saturday at an event held by one of our agencies, a talent show at another agency, and graduation Sunday at church which I am helping with. Then, I have a couple days to crash....

My bout with Mono is usually fine at this point but I need to go to the doctor today for an infection and my lack of sleep isn't helping.

No comments: