Tuesday, May 15, 2007

recipe

So I am crazy cooking lately - because soon I won't cook for three months. The other day I pulled out my new crock pot ( I had previously had one that was a early marriage purchase for my parents) and filled it with 40 oz of great northern beans, 1 can of tomatoes, 6 oz canned chicken, and one packet of pesto (the kind that you add oil and pinenuts) I had all of it in my cabinets and completely just making it up. I DID GOOD!

I served it with Pita Chips, which I forgot was in my cabinet as well.

I realize that fresh ingredients are great and usually I try to use them. But this eas great.

The funny part is that I got home from church being all excited about the soup, and had forgotten to plug the crock pot in! However, I just dumped into pot and cooked it up!

No comments: