Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Changes

Jim asked me if we could share a blog. He knows that my great friends Jenny and Joel share one blog, and since Jim's blog is rarely updated, he asked if he could post on mine.

You would think I would have jumped up and down - yes, dear husband, why did you even ask?

That wasn't my response. I thought the answer was no for awhile. However, I decided that hey if I can help my geek husband have a better presence on the web maybe I should do it.

For those of you who don't know Jim, but know me, I don't think there should be any doubt in whose post is whose.

The major change is that I would imagine my blog, I mean our blog, will have more pictures, because I had to ask him to post pictures anyway. Let me, ahh us, know what you think of the changes.

1 comment:

Jim said...

I say go for it ;)