Saturday, May 5, 2007

back in town

I just got back from Atlanta last nightwhere I was doing one of my favorite things - meeting with the rest of the DOOR staff. Its true....I like going to work with these people. They are great people. These are folks that share my crazy job and know what I do - its great.

The other thing is that we are all friends. While there they threw me a bridal shower and we had a baby shower for another city director who just had a baby. DOOR is more than a job, its a lifestyle and not many workplaces have this feeling of care and concern for each other.

Other than have a productive meeting - we went to a Braves game, had some soul food, met with a Dwell house and enjoyed each other's company into the wee hours of the morning.

I am thankful and blessed that I get to work with such great people.

No comments: