Monday, January 29, 2007

What a weekend!

I will be posting some pictures from my big 30th bash in the next couple days. But wow - the whole weekend was really great.
First, I made an amazing version of a smoothie for breakfast. Only I would add that to the really great weekend.
Second, Jim had said I could get whatever I wanted for my birthday and I wanted a rocking chair. So we had a great afternoon of going thrift store shopping - one of my favorite things!!!!
Third, The gang-Jim, Christina, Melissa, Casey, Nadia, Eric and Jim sans kids- took me to Pompeii for some great dinner before we headed to
Fourth, Red-I to go to a karaoke room to have a grand on time. We were joined by some other friends and lots of church family to have some major fun singing and laughing at Eric's antics.
Fifth, the gang and I headed to Too Much Light - one of my favorite things to do in Chicago - 30 plays in 60 minutes.

Then, on Sunday some of those folks followed me to church to hear about my trip as well as lots of church folks! Church was great too - I was happy to be back.

No comments: