Sunday, January 14, 2007

Heavy Day

Today, was quite heavy...church in the morning and then two speakers throughout the day.

I don't know how to articulate today....I haven't been able to journal about it...it is too emotionally draining. And yet, I need to keep going for the sake of the injustice. We have heard so many people tell us...please tell everyone about what is happening here, only then will things change. I want to make a personal committment to telling all around me what this is doing to Palestine. So, I wanted to announce that my first presentation is on Jan 28 - at First Church at 9 (we will feed you). I want to make arrangements to go to Ohio and do a presentation for at least the people who are supporting me on this trip (mom and dad will feed you :) )

On a lighter note, I hear myself asking the same questions that so called bad sponsors ask me, I haven't been late, but lost my buddy once so I am not sure I would make a very good DOOR participant!

No comments: