Monday, January 8, 2007

New link

I have added a link to my link category. However, I thought it needed special mention. I am way into anything that http://www.syrculturalworkers.com/ sells. I once compared it to my mom's favorite store. If you would like to get something that my mom will love, you can buy anything from Christopher and Banks. ( They sell clothing - ok, teacher clothes) This is my my Christopher and Banks. I am using both their wall calendar and the personal calendar this year.

And many, many of you have heard about the personal calendar - I am sort of addicted to telling people how great my calendar is. For those of you who knew me in college, it measures up to the blue pen love I had. I should look for those pens again....ah, my crazy love for office supplies..........

No comments: