Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Threadless

I found this t-shirt company a while back and just recently found out how local they are. We had ordered some shirts and UPS decided our Church's address didn't exist. I did some research and found that both the brick and mortar store and the warehouse exist in Chicago and we were able to pick up our shirts from the warehouse.

To describe threadless I would say it's a community driven design contests where users vote on user created designs on t-shirts. The ones that make the grade are then printed. Users can earn points to spend on the site if they take pictures of themselves wearing the shirts or by referring their friends.

Which is what I'm about to do ;)

Check out threadless through this link and you'll help us out a bit too.

Yes I know I'm addicted to t-shirts my favorite one this week is this one

Happy hunting for fun shirts.

No comments: