Monday, March 3, 2008

Michelle, she is more than a possible first lady

I heard about this speech awhile ago.....in my class several weeks ago...I saw a link to it today. Click Here.WOW! Now, I know that it is no secret that Jim and I are huge Obama supporters. But I am way impressed with Michelle's speech. I have read a lot about her, how she is very grounded, and it seems to be true even in this speech. One more reason to vote for Obama.

I think in this primary season (Ohio and Texas may make the primary season a done deal tomorrow) the spouse is a big deal. A former president is a huge asset for a first man. I am just glad that I will be voting for a woman or a black man this November.

It is a long speech, I put in the background to listen to it while I worked, like a radio program.

No comments: