Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another Friday 5

So for today's Friday Five, you're invited to share your experiences with the exciting, challenging world of business travel....

1. Does your job ever call for travel? Is this a joy or a burden?

Yes, in fact, I am Denver right now. It is a joy - I love what I do when I travel. Especially looking forward to a trip to LA next week training a new person. I think over the last several months, husby and I have figured how not to make it a burden.

2. How about that of your spouse or partner?

Jim gets to ride the train everyday to work - does that count?

3. What was the best business trip you ever took?

I really like trips that I can spend an extra day and see friends. I got to spend time with Jackie and Betsy the last trip to Atlanta!

4. ...and the worst, of course?

Trips don't tend to be bad, airport experiences tend to be horrible sometimes - including watching my computer fly up and over the security table crashing to the ground.

5. What would make your next business trip perfect?
I learn, Matthew (person I am training) learns, get to spend time with mom, and we don't get lost going to the beach!

No comments: