Thursday, March 26, 2009

A few things


I picked up Kristas cold so thank god for Sudafed....

We've been talking about how we want to design our new apartment coming soon, and while Krista has plenty of Chicago geek posters I don't have so many, looking to this as a chance to do some geek decorating I proposed we decorate on of the rooms in old movie posters. Amazingly Krista agreed! I went a googling for a poster I've always loved seeing at the woodfield mall movie theatre, it's a print of the original title of Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi actually titled Revenge of the Jedi, original prints cost...$1000 looks like I can only find the reprints with the logo Return of the Jedi for $16 and not the one that says "revenge" but I think I'll keep looking theres no way I'd pay $1k for a poster!

Heres a pic of it:

No comments: