Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yesterday

I think I think about food and the impact of food too much. But this morning, I woke up thinking about my lunch yesterday. In a hugely romantic gesture (probably only to me), Jim made me the ultimate comfort food - grilled cheese and tomato soup. I really did feel better.

As many who read this blog already may know, someone came into our house on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning and kissed my cheek - I woke up screamed and scared him (and Jim) to run out of the apartment and Jim to follow him. Nothing was stolen, nothing was harmed, just a little shaken well yesterday I was a bit more than shaken but I am feeling much better today.

Jim took the day off to be with me and to figure stuff out and I reduced my load for the day so we could reclaim our space as our own - with some grilled cheese, tomato soup, and lots of comfort from friends and family and love for each other.

2 comments:

Alyzarin said...

That would be scary! I hope you can feel safe in your space again. Just know that I'm thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Krista! If you ever need anything you can always call me because that is really scary! 630-217-5318

Let me rephrase that REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SCARY!