Friday, August 10, 2007

whole foods - part two

So, after my bitter post on Wednesday...I went to Whole Foods for lunch and I snapped out of my ethical problem (maybe not a good thing) fast. It is way cool set up - and actually used more space for their prepared food than the two or so rows of not prepared food. I had the carrot ginger soup with a salad on Wednesday and I just arrived back from going today for lunch - and had tomato basil soup with a salad. Plus, I found out they had free Wi-Fi. Lord, thank you that you put us in the budgeting class starting last night so that I don't blow our small savings on Whole Foods at lunch time.

1 comment:

Alyzarin said...

I was so jealous- our Whole Foods isn't very close to our house and I've only been there twice. You've made me realize that its distance is probably good for my budget, though....