Sunday, April 29, 2007

drinks

So, most people who spend any time around me know that I really like smoothies, fruit juice, veggie juice, any sort of mixed non-spirited drink. I think being married has ruined my radar for good ones.

On our honeymoon, I got a smoothie and it was gross....I wrote it off since I was still sick. Yesterday, however, I watched the guy make my veggie juice - I was envisioning fresh V8 - I could barely be nice - it was horrible. So I went over to the juice section of the store and while my husband was picking out his favorite bland vitamin water I found a tangerine spritzer that sounded good. Once outside the store and veggie juice safely in the trash, I opened the spritzer which was also fairly bad.

I like my taste in drinks - let this be a phase!!!!

No comments: